Thursday, May 20, 2010

Germany diesel bus - 21 century version

taking the bus in germany, in the relaxed rhineland. School boys and girls were allowed to have a ride on the bus wiith the following words to the driver:
- I have my card but I can't find it now.
- Can I ride with you, I have a ticket, but not on me.
The bus-driver tried to look concerned and serious, he refrained from rolling his eyes.
It's not like in hong kong where they have free wifi internet on the busses, but the busses don't rattle ear deafeningly loud like in most of anglo-america.
Still. It is a little disconcerting that the propulsion has not changed to a pollution-free engine; instead it employs the same explosion motor techology from the 19th century.
StumbleUpon PLEASE give it a thumbs up Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home